Thursday 21 July 2016

MY BIRTHDAY WISH --- TO FREE "THE WORLD'S LONELIEST ORCA" KISKA

TODAY (JULY 21st) IS MY 39th BIRTHDAY :)

     I don't usually do the "Birthday Wishes" because to be honest, I have everything that I could ever wish for, a loving family, true friends, love and care and so much more... so really, wishing for anything else I would feel selfish on my part...

    So I have decided to give my birthday wish to an innocent life, that deserves a wish come true - and that is too Kiska, or to some "The World's Loneliest Orca"... a label that explains a lot of her life and existence in such a heartbreaking way.

KISKA'S STORY HERE > http://www.origamiwhalesproject.org/kiska

    Everyday I am grateful that I have freedom, family, friends, love and home - but along with this gratefulness, comes sadness that so many innocent lives have had these things ripped away from them in order for some humanity to gain and make profit - a reality and saddening truth - enslaved for exploitation and for humanity's entertainment.

    I know that my "Birthday Wish" may never come true, but I refuse to believe that there is no hope - because if enough voices are raised & enough steps are taken anything is possible... the path to making a difference begins with one single step.

PLEASE take the moment to SHARE/SIGN this petition - https://www.change.org/p/prime-minister-of-canada-justin-trudeau-premier-of-ontario-kathleen-wynne-help-save-kiska-world-s-loneliest-orca

   Show your support not only for KISKA, who lives an isolated existence, but for all the innocent lives that have had their freedom and lives robbed from them.  RAISE UR PAW TODAY & EVERYDAY... be the change you wish to see in the World.


Thank You All For the Birthday Support
RAISE UR PAW

   

No comments:

Post a Comment